How to Insert/Replace the Batteries on the Joy-Con AA Battery Pack
Step by step instructions for inserting or replacing the batteries on the Joy-Con AA battery pack.
- There is one AA battery pack for the left Joy-Con and one for the right Joy-Con.
- Each AA battery pack (left and right) is powered by 2 AA batteries.
- The Joy-Con AA battery pack accessory is compatible with AA alkaline or NiMH batteries.
Complete These Steps:
Press firmly on the tabs at each side of the battery cover on the AA battery pack.
- Lift up the battery cover from the bottom to remove it.
- Insert two AA batteries, using the plus (+) and minus (-) guides in the AA battery pack battery compartment to insert the batteries in the proper direction.
Be sure to insert the minus (-) end first and remove the plus (+) end first when replacing the batteries.
- Insert the tab on the top side of the battery cover into the slot on the AA battery pack.
- Close the battery cover by ensuring that both sides click into place.